NEW RIFLES & USED CONSIGNMENT RIFLES
- This rifle is superbly accurate and ready for long-range match domination out of the box.
- Chambered in 7.62x51mm, this rifle features a 20-in. triple lapped, AISI 416R stainless steel match barrel.
- With a 5/8×24 thread and stainless steel flash suppressor.
- It comes with a forged, flat-top receiver with a MIL-STD 1913 rail and forward assist.
- A two-stage National Match trigger and weighs 11.5 lbs. ** With Carrying Handel and front sight removed 10.4LBS
ARMALITE INC AR10 National Match Rifle
A10 National Match Rifle is one of the best kept secrets of National Match history, the Army Marksmanship Unit has been shooting AMU-built National Match grade AR10's for the past two years.Their work has culminated with the acceptance of the ArmaLite AR-10 NM for use "across the board" in NRA Service Rifle competition. The result is the ArmaLite AR-10NM rifle. Superbly accurate, this rifle is ready for long distance match domination. Equipped with ArmaLite's National Match Two Stage Trigger matched receivers, extended elevation NM sights installed into ArmaLite detachable sight bases, and ArmaLite exclusive stainless steel match barrel matted to ArmaLite's MIL STD 1913 Free Float Rail Hanguard.SPECIFICATIONS:
Mfg Item Num: 10A4BNMFAR10
Category: FIREARMS - TACTICAL RIFLES
Caliber :308 Winchester
Bbl Length :20"
Capacity :10 + 1
Trigger :National Match Two Stage
OAL :41 1/4"
Weight :10.4 lbs
Finish :Black Receiver/Stainless Barrel
NEW Rifle - Price: $1,899.99 ** 1 Available MSRP $2395.00
ARMALITE AR15 TARGET
The M-15 (T)™ delivers pinpoint accuracy on demand. It's great for competition and the range. But its light weight and sleek, no-snag configuration also make the M-15 (T) perfect for varmint hunting. When you head into the woods or brush you're carrying a triple lapped, stainless steel 20" match grade barrel, an Armalite National Match trigger set, and a free floated stainless steel match grade barrel. Every specification of this rifle is intended for outstanding accuracy and precision for that first shot and every OTHER shot. The M-15(T) sets the Armalite Standard of Excellence. It's THE rifle you want in your hands on your next hunt.
- AWB configured to suit all state requirements.
- .875 at the Journal (Under the gas block)
- Length of Pull: 14 1/2"
- Model: A4(T) Rifle with Free Float Handguard in Black
- Caliber: .223/5.56 X 45 mm NATO National Match
- Barrel: 20" AISI 416R Stainless Steel T Heavy
- Rifling Twist: RH 1:8"69-80 Grain Ammo
- Front Sight Base: Gas Block Top of gas block is .293 (+/-) lower than top of upper receiver
- Upper Receiver: Forged Flattop with Picatinny Rail, 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Lower Receiver: 7075-T6 Aluminum (forged)
- Trigger: National Match two stage - 1st stage 2.5 lbs - 2nd stage 4.5-5 lbs
- Overall Length: 38.38"
- Weight: 8.78 lbs
- Finish: Hard Anodized Aluminum, Manganese Phosphated Steel
- Accuracy: 1 MOA
- Included with Rifle: 10 Round Magazine, Black Case, Owners Manual, Limited Lifetime Warranty
Frontsite Firearms is closed on Mondays so I picked up the rifle today. I shot 120 roungs through it. Most four shot groups were less than 1 inch. The picture is my best 4 shot group! I never thought I would be able to shoot a one hole 4 shot group with a simi-auto rifle. The 3# single stage trigger is awesome & the Maxi Brake lets me watch the rounds hit the target. Once again you have exceeded my expectations!What does a guy have to do to get a rifle that will shoot? This was shot in an indoor range with PMC Bronze 55 grain FMJ-BT ammo. With really good quality ammo there is no telling what this thing can do. Later this month I will run it out to 500 yards outdoors and see what it can really do. Thanks again for a great shooting rifle! Jerry Clayton (Webmaster)
Hard Hitting and Rugged, at home on the range or in the field, serious carbine shooters deem the ArmaLite AR10A4 Carbine as the heavy caliber to own. Tactical flexibility combined with the compact length of the 16" barrel and collapsible stock are standard to any A4 carbine model; but add in the advancements that our engineers have made standard on every ArmaLite AR-10, such as improved feeding, extraction and ejection, and there is not another heavy caliber carbine that can compare.
The AR-10A4 Carbine offers the same sighting choices as the AR-10A4 SPR in a handy compact format. Hard hitting and rugged, at home, on the range or in the field. All our AR-10A4 and AR-10(T) rifles feature our clamping gas block, allowing the removable front sight to be rotated to zero. This assures that the rear sight is centered and full left and right windage movement is available when shooting in strong winds. Post-ban model available. Pictured with 20 round Magazine and optional scope.
.750 at the journal (under the gas block)
Length of Pull: (collapsed) 11⅛" (Extended) 14½"
- Model: AR-10 A4 Carbine with Black Furniture
- Caliber: .308/7.62 X 51mm NATO
- Barrel: 16" Double Lapped, Chrome Lined, Threaded ⅝"48x24, 4140 Steel
- Rifling Twist: RH 1:11.25" 150-175 Grain Ammo
- Muzzle Device: Flash Suppressor
- Front Sight Base: Picatinny Rail Gas Block. Top of gas block is .398 (+/- .010) lower than top of receiver
- Upper Receiver: Forged Flat Top Receiver with Picatinny Rail and Forward Assist 7175-T74 Aluminum
- Lower Receiver: 7175-t73 Aluminum (forged)
- Trigger: Tactical Two Stage, 1st Stage 3.5 lbs - 2nd Stage Approximately 5-6 lbs.
- Overall Length: 35" / 38.25"
- Weight: 7.75 lbs
- Finish: Anodized Aluminum Upper/Lower Receiver, Manganese Phosphated Steel Barrel
- Accuracy: 2 - 2 ½" MOA
- Included with Rifle: One 10 round Magazine, Sling, Black case, Owners Manual, Limited Lifetime Warranty